Miami Payment Processing
Last Updated on January 6, 2024 by Corepay
Are you looking for Miami payment processing? Then, you’ve come to the right place. With over two decades of payment processing experience, Corepay is here to service you. This article breaks down everything Miami business owners need to know about payment processing and explains why we think we’re the right fit for your business.
Whether you’re an experience bar/restaurant owner, a startup coffee shop, or operating in a high-risk vertical such as CBD, we are confident that we can add some value to your payment processing needs.
- The best payment processors in Miami should provide you with equipment as well as options to accept payments online
- Choose a company with 24/7 customer service in case something goes wrong
- Look into several companies before deciding
Top Credit/Debit Card Processing In Miami Guaranteed
Transparent pricing, quick setup, and the ability to accept both high and low-risk merchants raise the bar for Corepay. In addition, since Miami specializes in nightlife activities, we are confident that we can assist in those hard-to-service industries.
Corepay specializes in hard-to-place merchants such as eCommerce, CBD, health and beauty, adult, travel, coaching, credit repair, and nightclubs. We also offer low-risk payment processing for your standard businesses such as restaurants, clothing retail, or card shops.
If you run a CBD shop, you’ll be pleased to know we offer CBD merchant accounts tailored to your needs. We also specialize in nightclub payment processing.
Operating out of Winter Park Florida, we understand the ins and out of Miami businesses and exactly what you need to focus on.
Accept In-Person And Online Payments With Corepay
Corepay will suit your needs regardless of the type of industry.
By partnering with Corepay, you’ll receive a setup tailored to your specific merchant needs and access to industry-leading security/equipment.
Below are some of the industries we serve in Miami:
- CBD stores
- Wine bars
- Pawn shops
- Vape stores
- Retail stores
- Services such as plumbing/carpentry
Applying For Miami Payment Processing
Applying for payment processing doesn’t need to be a headache. At Corepay, we make the application process quick and to the point so that you can begin processing payments effortlessly.
You will need the following when applying for your Miami merchant account:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Voided check/proof of bank accounts, such as a signed bank letter displaying your account/routing numbers
- Organizational chart (if applicable)
- Personal and business financial history
- Prior processing statements (if relevant)
- Compliant website
- Necessary Permits & Licenses for your Online Pharmacy
- Chargebacks under 2%
- Six months of processing history
Operate Out Of Miami? Choose Corepay
At Corepay, we understand the ins and outs of payment processing and have the resources to board brick-and-mortar as well as online stores or high-risk merchants.
It’s simple: We understand payment processing for simple solutions such as a brick-and-mortar or restaurant, yet we have the expertise to board your business in high-risk industries.
We also offer our own proprietary gateway, Netvalve, designed for high-risk and e-commerce merchants.
You can expect the following when you choose Corepay:
- Fast Approvals Within 24-72 Hours, even for high-risk industries
- Exceptional Customer Service, including direct access to Management Team
- Risk mitigation with Rapid Dispute Resolution (RDR) by Verifi, 3-D Secure 2.1/ our partner product CB-ALERT
- Visa Compelling Evidence 3.0
- Low-risk rates as low as $99 per month and $0.05 per transaction
- Waived fees (application, set up, annual)
- Maximize approval ratios due to routing technology based on your target customer base within our proprietary payment gateway
- Traditional chargeback alerts by Ethoca and Verifi
- High-risk rates as low as a blended 2.95%
We are happy to say that we process payments for all businesses in the trades, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Computer IT
- Lawyer Offices
We regularly speak with and board those in all of the industries above.
Miami is home to one of the most thriving nightlife in the country.
Whether you own a high-end fine dining restaurant or a small sidewalk cafe, or you have a high-volume fast-casual lunch spot or a coffee cart in a convention center, you need a restaurant merchant services provider that can help you accept all primary forms of payment, including credit and debit cards, and even international and electronic forms of payment.
Corepay can plug you into the right merchant services provider to get you paid quickly, easily, and securely.
Miami Retail Payment Processing
Every service offered by Corepay is designed to help Miami businesses grow and thrive while making day-to-day operations easier at the same time.
Whether you’re opening a brick-and-mortar store, expanding your business to a new market, or simply searching for a transparent payment processing that understands your business, Corepay is here to help.
Corepay will get your business to accept credit and debit cards while using cutting-edge equipment, enhancing the customer experience and your bottom line. In addition, we offer low-risk rates as low as $99 per month and $0.05 per transaction.
What To Watch Out For When Choosing Your Miami Payment Processing Partner
There are several ways that payment processors can dupe you. When choosing a partner, beware of the following:
• Hidden fees/lack of transparency (widespread)
• Lack of security (A lack of security can put your business in a tough spot)
• Poor customer service
• Solutions/Payment methods that don’t fit your business model
Make Corepay Your Small Business Payment Processing Solution For Miami
Operating out of Winter Park, Florida, we are proud to call Florida our home. We can service companies of sizes, whether you specialize in online sales or retail.
We recommend all Florida merchants speak with multiple payment processors before choosing. At Corepay, we can help you save money on processing fees and continue to grow your business to the next level.
*We also service the entire state of Florida; read more at: Florida payment processing.
Want to maximize your approvals, accept all major card brands, stamp out chargebacks, and grow your business? Then, fill out the application below to find out what Corepay can do for Miami business owners.
We appreciate you following Corepay’s blog. Let’s collaborate, send us your article suggestions, questions, and/or feedback to: [email protected].