Florida Payment Processing – Get Approved Today
Are you looking for the best credit card processing in Florida? Then, you’ve come to the right place. At Corepay, we offer competitive pricing, 100% transparency, and solutions for all types of businesses, both high-risk and low-risk.
At Corepay, we have over two decades of credit card processing experience, with a great understanding of online payment processing and brick and more traditional processing.
We understand the importance of streamlining the acceptance of all major credit/debit cards. We also know that most businesses need the ability to accept payments online and in-store.
Payment Processing For All Cities In Florida
We are pleased to say that we process payments for all cities in Florida, including, but not limited to:
- Miami Beach
- Tampa Bay
- St. Petersburg
- Port St. Lucie
- Cape Coral
- Pembrooke Pines
- Coral Springs
- Bonita Springs
- Winter Park
- Palm Bay
- Boca Raton
- Pompano Beach
- Coco Beach
- Fort Meyers
- North Port
- Coconut Creek
- Winter Garden
Whether your Florida business needs mobile payment acceptance, online payment processing, or brick-and-mortar, we are confident we can help take your business to the next level with reliable payment processing.
Best Credit Card Processing For Florida Businesses
Corepay specializes in hard-to-place merchants such as eCommerce, CBD, health and beauty, adult, travel, coaching, credit repair, and nightclubs. We also offer low-risk payment processing for your standard businesses such as restaurants, clothing retail, or card shops.
If you run a CBD shop, you’ll be pleased to know we offer CBD merchant accounts tailored to your needs.
Applying For Payment Processing
We make applying for your merchant account an ocean paradise. We recommend supplying us with as much of the following information as possible:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Voided check/proof of bank accounts, such as a signed bank letter displaying your account/routing numbers
- Organizational chart (if applicable)
- Personal and business financial history
- Prior processing statements (if relevant)
- Compliant website
- Necessary Permits & Licenses for your Online Pharmacy
- Chargebacks under 2%
- Six months of processing history
Why Choose Corepay
It’s simple: We understand payment processing for simple solutions such as a brick-and-mortar or restaurant, yet we have the expertise to board your business in high-risk industries.
We also have a payment gateway, Netvalve, explicitly built for high-risk, high-volume, and eCommerce merchants.
You can expect the following when you choose Corepay:
- Fast Approvals Within 24-72 Hours, even for high-risk industries
- Exceptional Customer Service, including direct access to Management Team
- Risk mitigation with Rapid Dispute Resolution (RDR) by Verifi, 3-D Secure 2.1/ our partner product CB-ALERT
- Low-risk rates as low as $99 per month and $0.05 per transaction
- Waived fees (application, set up, annual)
- Maximize approval ratios due to routing technology based on your target customer base within our proprietary payment gateway
- Traditional chargeback alerts by Ethoca and Verifi
- High-risk rates as low as a blended 2.95%
Accept Payments Both Online And In-Store Throughout Florida
Are you looking to accept payments at your retail store and online as well? You’ve come to the right place. We can save you some money on processing fees and help you maximize your approvals.
Florida High-Risk Merchants
Run a nightclub, adult store, CBD, or vape shop? Great! We specialize in high-risk merchants and are confident we can get your business approved and have you processing payments in no time.
Accept Payments Over The Phone
A MOTO merchant account allows businesses to accept credit card payments via phone. In addition, companies can manually enter the cards into their payment gateway when clients aren’t present.
This is a common practice for Florida businesses, especially contractors.
Supporting The Trades Industries
We are happy to say that we process payments for all businesses in the trades, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Computer IT
- Lawyer Offices
What To Watch Out For When Choosing Your Payment Processing Partner
There a number of ways that payment processors can dupe you. When choosing a partner, beware of the following:
• Hidden fees/lack of transparency (very common)
• Lack of security (A lack of security can put your business in a tough spot)
• Poor customer service
• Solutions/Payment methods that don’t fit your business model
Make Corepay Your Small Business Payment Processing Solution
Operating out of Winter Park, Florida, we are proud to call Florida our home. We can service companies of sizes, whether you specialize in online sales or retail.
We recommend all Florida merchants speak with multiple payment processors before choosing. At Corepay, we are confident that we can help you save money on processing fees and continue to grow your business to the next level.
If you’re looking to maximize your approvals, process all major credit card brands, and stamp out fraud, make Corepay your Florida payment processing solution.
We appreciate you following Corepay’s blog. Let’s collaborate, send us your article suggestions, questions, and/or feedback to: [email protected].