Payment Processing For Plumbers – Reliable & Affordable
Last Updated on October 14, 2023 by Corepay
Are you running a plumbing company and looking to save money on credit card processing fees? You’ve come to the right place. At Corepay, we specialize in online payments and understand exactly what contractors need when accepting payments.
Plumbers are a unique business for billing, as there are many different ways they can take payment from their customers.
Let’s look at why we’re an excellent fit for your business and can set you up with the best merchant account for plumbing.
Remember, finding payment processing doesn’t have to be a crappy experience.
- Corepay offers virtual terminals, payment gateways, online payments, and POS systems, making us capable of taking your payment ecosystem to the next level.
- Choose a payment processor that offers competitive rates, transparency, security, and efficiency.
- Virtual terminals are web-based tools that allow plumbers to accept credit card payments through an internet browser, offering ease of use and flexibility, especially for businesses with fewer transactions or long lineups.
How To Accept Online Payments For Plumbing Business
At Corepay, we’re here to support your billing needs and to help you minimize chargebacks.
Here are the best ways for plumbers to accept payments:
Virtual terminals utilize web-based software, allowing you to electronically process payments without needing a physical point of sale (POS) terminal. This provides an alternative method for handling customer transactions from various sources, especially in situations where conventional payment terminals may not be accessible, even for users accustomed to using POS terminals.
A POS system empowers your business to receive customer payments while efficiently managing sales records. Although the concept is straightforward, the setup may vary depending on whether you operate online, run a brick-and-mortar store, or manage both.
A payment gateway is a technology merchants use to accept customer debit or credit card purchases. The term includes the physical card-reading devices found in brick-and-mortar retail stores and the payment processing portals found in online stores.
To apply with Corepay, merchants should have the following on hand:
- Proof of a business bank account
- Previous processing history
- A compliant website
- VIPPS Certification or proof of registration with Legit Script
- Chargeback history
Corepay Services The Entire US And Europe
We proudly announce that we enable plumbers to accept payments in Europe and the US.
Why Choose Corepay
At Corepay, we are a registered ISO in Europe and the USA, allowing us to offer pricing and risk mitigation that other processors can’t match.
We offer the following at Corepay:
- Quick Approvals: Get the green light within just 72 hours.
- Top-Notch Customer Service: Enjoy direct access to our management team for assistance.
- Rapid Dispute Resolution: We’ve covered you with Rapid Dispute Resolution (RDR) by Verifi and 3-D Secure 2.1 through our partner product, CB-ALERT.
- No Hidden Fees: Forget about application, setup, or annual fees.
- Boosted Approval Rates: Our smart routing technology, integrated into our exclusive payment gateway Netvalve, maximizes your approval ratios based on your target customer base.
- Reliable Alerts: Count on traditional chargeback alerts by Ethoca and Verifi to keep you informed.
- Competitive Rates: Even if you’re in a high-risk industry, our rates can be as low as a blended 2.95%.
- Gateway agnostic: While our gateway is tailored for specific industries, we’re flexible. You can connect to any gateway of your preference.
While our gateway is designed for these verticals, we take a gateway-agnostic approach to hook up to whichever gateway you choose.
What To Avoid When Choosing A Payment Processing Company
Let’s take a quick look at what to avoid when choosing a processing partner.
When selecting a payment processing company for your plumbing business, it’s crucial to be cautious and avoid certain pitfalls.
Refrain from being lured by low rates, which may come with hidden fees. Make sure the company’s pricing structure is transparent and reasonable.
Avoid companies that don’t offer up-to-date security measures. Your provider should be PCI DSS compliant, ensuring the highest level of card data security.
Beware of providers that need help understanding the plumbing industry. You need a company that gets your business and can provide tailored solutions.
Refrain from settling for inadequate customer service.
Lastly, ensure they provide real-time reporting, a feature that simplifies account reconciliation.
If you aim to expand your business and streamline online payment acceptance, you’ve come to the right place with Corepay. We are confident in our ability to propel your business to new heights while reducing processing costs.
Please fill out the application below to find out what Corepay can do for you.
We appreciate you following Corepay’s blog. Let’s collaborate, send us your article suggestions, questions, and/or feedback to: [email protected].