Ebook Merchant Account Experts
Last Updated on November 8, 2023 by Corepay
The Ebook Market size is estimated at USD 16.42 billion in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 20.74 billion by 2028. Reliable payment processing for eBook merchants is a must, as the industry is littered with fraud and eBook piracy.
If you’re looking for a payment processor that understands CNP payments and reduces your chargebacks, you’ve come to the right place.
At Corepay, we’ve been servicing high-risk merchants for the better part of 20 years, and we understand the unique needs of your industry.
We are confident we can assist and take your ebook business to the next level.
- eBook merchant accounts offer risk-mitigating payment solutions.
- Ebook merchants are deemed high-risk by banks and processors.
- Corepay is gateway agnostic, allowing us to seamlessly connect to your favorite platforms.
- Apply with us today for swift approval and take your profits to the next level.
Why Are E Book Merchants High-Risk
Despite the booming popularity of eBooks, as an eBook merchant, you’re often considered high-risk due to factors such as eBook piracy and friendly fraud. You face unique challenges that physical booksellers don’t. For example, your product can be illegally copied and distributed, causing significant losses. Another risk is friendly fraud, where a customer purchases an eBook, claims they didn’t, and then requests a chargeback from their credit card company.”
Below is a quick summary as to why your business might be high-risk:
- Subscription billing: Subscription billing is risky for banks and processors as it can often lead to increased friendly fraud and chargebacks.
- Chargebacks: Chargebacks are rampant in the eBook industry due to CNP transactions.
- eBook piracy: The sharing of digital codes makes the industry risky from a bank and processor point of view as it’s illegal. Banks and processors don’t want to associate with companies or brands that could damage their reputations.
Apply With Corepay
If you’re ready to boost your eBook business’s success, applying for a merchant account with Corepay is your next step. Getting your eBook merchant account with Corepay is a breeze. We’ve designed the application process for ease and speed, aiming to get you approved quickly.
In most cases, approvals are granted within 24-72 hours of completing your application.
To expedite the process, make sure you have the following on hand when applying:
- Company EIN document
- Financial statements (both personal and business)
- Proof of operating address
- Principal’s driver’s license
- Articles of incorporation
- Business plan
- Voided check
Corepay is committed to transparency, so hidden fees or unexpected extras won’t blindside you.
Increase Your Profits And Experience Extremely Competitive Pricing
By customizing your merchant account to cater to the demands of the eBook industry, you can boost your earnings and discover new avenues in the competitive realm of digital publishing.
Our merchant accounts allow tremendous growth and offer chargeback measures, ensuring ultimate profitability.
Why Choose Corepay
By choosing Corepay for your eBook merchant account, you’ll enjoy benefits like fast approvals, no hidden fees, and flexible solutions tailored to your business needs.
Corepay understands the unique challenges faced by eBook merchants and offers solutions that mitigate these risks. As a registered ISO in the EU and the USA, we can provide merchants with rates others simply cannot.
With Corepay, we offer the follow:
- 24/7 customer support with our team
- Swift onboarding process
- Highly competitive rates
- Over 20 years of payment processing experience
- In-depth understanding of the eBook industry
- Maximum approval rates
You’ll find several reasons to consider alternatives to PayPal for your eBook merchant account. While PayPal may seem like the go-to choice for many businesses, there are better fits for eBook merchants.
eBook merchants have been known to have their accounts frozen or terminated when operating with Paypal.
While PayPal is great for low-risk merchants, they don’t process for high-risk merchants.
If you’re looking to grow your business, it’s best to focus on the endgame and choose a processor that supports your business model fully.
Before deciding on your merchant account provider, we urge you to compare rates, services, and the understanding of the industry from various processors.
We are confident in our rates and services and can help you grow your business to all-time highs.
If you’re ready for competitive rates and looking to lower your chargebacks, skip the foreplay and come to Corepay.
We appreciate you following Corepay’s blog. Let’s collaborate, send us your article suggestions, questions, and/or feedback to: [email protected].