Dental Merchant Account Services
Last Updated on February 2, 2024 by Corepay
Do you run a dental office, and are you looking for affordable payment processing that is secure and fully compliant? You’ve come to the right place. At Corepay, we go back over twenty years in the credit card processing space and have an extensive background in payment processing for dentists.
- Corepay offers extremely competitive payment processing with 24/7 customer support.
- Comprehensive payment options such as recurring payment plans, electronic invoices, ACH check acceptance, and virtual payment acceptance can improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- When selecting a dentistry credit card processor, factors to consider include payment security, integration with practice management software, acceptance of all payment types, transparent pricing, and excellent customer support.
Low-Cost Dental Merchant Services
Once a dentist makes the switch to Corepay, they stay. Unmatched pricing sets us apart, unlike other processors that incrementally raise rates every six months. While the industry sees 25% to 30% customer turnover annually, our model ensures dentist loyalty with stable rates and exceptional customer support. Corepay stands out for its affordability, excellent service, and top-tier payment technology.
Applying For a Dental Merchant Account
Applying for your dental merchant account is quick and painless at Corepay. We aim to streamline the application process and approve you quickly.
Most approvals come within 24-72 hours of completing your application.
When applying, you will need the following to speed up the process:
- Company EIN document
- Financial statements, including personal and business
- Proof of operating address
- Principal’s driver’s license
- Articles of incorporation
- Business plan
Type Of Merchant Account Features You Need
As a dentist, you will need to be able to accept payments in numerous ways. At Corepay, we are proud to offer several ways for you to accept payments, including providing your dental office with hardware.
Payment Page On Your Dental Website
A self-serve payment page offers unparalleled flexibility to dental patients, enabling them to make remote payments from the comfort of their homes using their computer or mobile device. This method is a straightforward and cost-effective way to introduce payments without requiring payment hardware. It has gained significant popularity, especially with the emphasis on practicing social distancing in payment processes. Implementation is straightforward, and our support guides you every step of the way.
Corepay specializes in these types of payments.
Payments Over The Phone
Credit card machines or a virtual terminal effortlessly facilitate phone payments. With just a few clicks, you can securely process payments. The virtual terminal enables the secure storage of patient contact information and credit card details, streamlining the payment process for returning patients. Custom-branded receipts ensure the continuity of your dental practice’s brand.
Take Payments At Your Office
Taking payments at the office is a critical and standard method for dentists to take payments. This includes standalone credit card machines, a virtual terminal, or directly integrated payments into your practice management software. These are all options that are made available through Clearly Payments.
Dentists are increasingly adopting email invoicing and payment plans for patient transactions. With payment plans, you can establish automatic recurring payments on tailored schedules for returning patients. This innovative approach reflects how dentists, with the help of Corepay, are revolutionizing the patient experience by introducing convenient and efficient payment options.
Choosing A Provider
Choosing the right provider for your dental practice’s merchant account is a crucial step that can significantly impact your business operations. You need a provider that understands the unique needs of dental practices, offers fair pricing, and has a solid reputation for customer service.
Be wary of providers with hidden fees, long-term contracts, or poor customer support. Always check the processor’s PCI compliance and security measures.
Integration with your practice management software is a plus.
“When choosing a provider for payments, choose a partner that provides detailed processing statements and provides good customer support.” Mequonsmiledesign
Why Choose Corepay
- Fast Approvals Within 24-72 Hours, even for high-risk industries
- Exceptional Customer Service, including direct access to the Management Team
- Risk mitigation with Rapid Dispute Resolution (RDR) by Verifi, 3-D Secure 2.1/ our partner product CB-ALERT
- Low-risk rates as low as $99 per month and $0.05 per transaction
- Waived fees (application, set up, annual)
- Maximize approval ratios due to routing technology based on your target customer base within our proprietary payment gateway
- Traditional chargeback alerts by Ethoca and Verifi
- Access to credit card processing equipment needed for retail/offices
At Corepay, we’ve never lost a client because of pricing. We pride ourselves on having highly competitive and transparent pricing that works for every industry.
For a pricing proposal, fill out the pre-application, and we will promptly send you a quote based on your needs.
Please fill out the pre-application below to find out how Corepay can dramatically save you money on payment processing fees and help you scale your dental company.
We appreciate you following Corepay’s blog. Let’s collaborate, send us your article suggestions, questions, and/or feedback to: [email protected].