Announcing Our New Offerings from Revel
CorePay is proud to announce the addition of Revel’s point-of-sale system to our lineup of products and services. Revel’s system is widely used by cafes, pizza restaurants, coffee shops, retail stores, and other small businesses that need reliable and intuitive payment platforms.
We were pleased to make this arrangement with Revel, because we believe in the quality and reliability of their POS system and their Management Console. We know how important it is for small business owners to have a POS system that just works work. You don’t want to spend your time troubleshooting, repairing, and updating.
Some of Revel’s attractive features include:
- Easy checkout with offline mode: You can keep your business running even if your Internet connection goes down or if you’re on a local network.
- Customer relationship management: Keep customers engaged by plugging them into your CRM and then use that to market to them through text and emails.
- Automation that lets you streamline operations: You can monitor and control your business from a single interface, tracking your most important assets and inventory.
- Simple reporting dashboard: Keep track of the data from all your transactions and create reports that help you better visualize how your business is performing.
- Real-time business analytics: Watch your sales, inventory, customer data, and workforce reporting in real-time. Reconcile your sales and inventory analytics to identify busiest times, best-selling items, and reordering times.
The ability to track and manage your inventory: Ideal for businesses with multiple locations, a variety of products or services, and an ecommerce platform.
Simplify employee training: Revel’s POS system is so easy to use, it doesn’t require a lot of training time for your employees. Add Revel’s Management Console to your arsenal, and you’re also able to schedule your employees, set commissions, and even manage the payroll.
- Specific solutions for retail, pizza, restaurant & bar, and QSRs: You can build your menu online, use a customer display system for enhanced transparency, on-screen tipping and signatures, and the ability to process credit cards even when the power is down or off.
These features let our clients focus more on what they’re in business for, without worrying whether their credit card system will work or without a lot of management and oversight of a cumbersome, complicated POS system.