Are you looking for the best credit card processing in Jacksonville and its supporting cities? Look no further. At Corepay, we put our merchants first and understand exactly what needs to be done to help grow your business.
If you’re experiencing high rates, lacking equipment, or simply looking to test the waters, we can help. We specialize in our ability to build all merchants, even high-risk merchants such as CBD.
Corepay’s home office is in Winter Park, Florida, and we have over two decades of high and low-risk credit card processing experience.
Finding reliable credit card processing in Jacksonville can be challenging. That’s why we aim to provide our merchants with expedited consultations so that you can begin accepting payments swiftly.
Whether your Jacksonville business needs mobile payment acceptance, online payment processing, or brick-and-mortar, we can help take your business to the next level with reliable payment processing.
Best Credit Card Processing In Jacksonville
Transparent pricing, quick setup, and the ability to accept both high and low-risk merchants raise the bar for Corepay.
Corepay specializes in hard-to-place merchants such as eCommerce, CBD, health and beauty, adult, travel, coaching, credit repair, and nightclubs. We also offer low-risk payment processing for your standard businesses such as restaurants, clothing retail, or card shops.
If you run a CBD shop, you’ll be pleased to know we offer CBD merchant accounts tailored to your needs.
Accept In-Person And Online Payments With Corepay
Corepay will suit your needs regardless of the type of industry.
By partnering with Corepay, you’ll receive a setup tailored to your specific merchant needs and access to industry-leading security/equipment.
Below are some of the industries we serve in Jacksonville:
- CBD stores
- Vape stores
- Retail stores
- Services such as plumbing/carpentry
Applying For Payment Processing
We make applying for your merchant account an ocean paradise. Therefore, we recommend supplying us with as much of the following information as possible:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Voided check/proof of bank accounts, such as a signed bank letter displaying your account/routing numbers
- Organizational chart (if applicable)
- Personal and business financial history
- Prior processing statements (if relevant)
- Compliant website
- Necessary Permits & Licenses for your Online Pharmacy
- Chargebacks under 2%
- Six months of processing history
Why Choose Corepay
It’s simple: We understand payment processing for simple solutions such as a brick-and-mortar or restaurant, yet we have the expertise to board your business in high-risk industries.
We also have a payment gateway, Netvalve, explicitly built for high-risk, high-volume, and eCommerce merchants.
You can expect the following when you choose Corepay:
- Fast Approvals Within 24-72 Hours, even for high-risk industries
- Exceptional Customer Service, including direct access to Management Team
- Risk mitigation with Rapid Dispute Resolution (RDR) by Verifi, 3-D Secure 2.1/ our partner product CB-ALERT
- Low-risk rates as low as $99 per month and $0.05 per transaction
- Waived fees (application, set up, annual)
- Maximize approval ratios due to routing technology based on your target customer base within our proprietary payment gateway
- Traditional chargeback alerts by Ethoca and Verifi
- High-risk rates as low as a blended 2.95%
Jacksonville Retail Payment Processing
Every service offered by Corepay is designed to help Jacksonville businesses grow and thrive while making day-to-day operations easier at the same time.
Whether you’re opening a brick-and-mortar store, expanding your business to a new market, or simply searching for a transparent payment processing that understands your business, Corepay is here to help.
Corepay will get your business to accept credit and debit cards while using cutting-edge equipment, enhancing the customer experience and your bottom line. In addition, we offer low-risk rates as low as $99 per month and $0.05 per transaction.
Supporting The Trades Industries
We are happy to say that we process payments for all businesses in the trades, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Computer IT
- Lawyer Offices
Are you looking for easy payment processing for your restaurant/bar in Jacksonville? Corepay can plug you into the right merchant services provider to get you paid quickly, easily, and securely.
What To Watch Out For When Choosing Your Payment Processing Partner
There are several ways that payment processors can dupe you. When choosing a partner, beware of the following:
• Hidden fees/lack of transparency (widespread)
• Lack of security (A lack of security can put your business in a tough spot)
• Poor customer service
• Solutions/Payment methods that don’t fit your business model
Most Popular Payment Processors In Jacksonville
Paypal, Square, and Stripe are the most popular options; however, these are all low-risk solutions.
Make Corepay Your Small Business Payment Processing Solution For Jacksonville
Operating out of Winter Park, Florida, we are proud to call Florida our home. We can service companies of sizes, whether you specialize in online sales or retail.
We recommend all Florida merchants speak with multiple payment processors before choosing. At Corepay, we can help you save money on processing fees and continue to grow your business to the next level.
*We also service the entire state of Florida; read more at: Florida payment processing.